- Bring a dish or two to share with others (10-14 main dishes needed)
- Assist with serving dinner (4-5 people needed)
- Assist with set up/clean up (8-10 people needed)
- Be a table host and help facilitate a small discussion group (10 needed)
Blacknall’s Spring Picnic
Sunday, April 18 at 3:30 p.m.
West Point on the Eno Park (Click HERE for directions)
Come for a fun afternoon of fellowship, delicious food, and perhaps a kickball game or two! People with last names beginning with A-M, please bring a side, and N-Z, please bring a dessert. Contact: Lori Riggs or Lauren McCrary with questions.
Saturday, April 11
12-4 p.m. at the Scharf Hall at the Krzyzewski Center
Lunch & talk at 12 p.m. / Food packing begins at 1:30 p.m.
Sponsored by the Center for Christianity and Scholarship
Click here to download the promotional flyer for full details.
The March / April Newsletter is now available! Highlights include:
- Pastor’s Letter from Allan Poole
- Interview with Blacknall interns James Fenwick & Beth Hilliard
- Intinction II: A Personal Reflection on Weekly Communion from Lauren Holahan
- Stories from our Life Together
Click here to download the full version.
The Great Day of Service Returns!
Saturday, April 18
Service projects: 7:30 a.m. – noon; Lunch: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Childcare provided at Blacknall for children ages 3 and younger.
CLICK HERE to register online
Blacknall members and friends will gather at the church at 7:30 a.m. and then head out across the local community for a variety of local service projects that will last until noon. GDOS is a great way to make new friends at Blacknall, get your hands dirty, and experience some of the ways that God is working through our local ministry partners. This year, lunch will be celebrated with our friends at Iglesia Emanuel (2504 N. Roxboro Street) starting at 12:30 p.m. Child care for children ages 3 and younger will be provided at the church. Register online or sign-up in the Lower Atrium. Contact Bo Harrison for more information.