Giving at Blacknall
Blacknall depends on gifts from members, regular attenders, and other friends to support all aspects of our life together including worship, teaching, fellowship, and outreach. For many years, a substantial portion of our budget has been used for outreach ministries including Durham Ministries, Campus Ministries, and International Ministries.
Ways to give
- Give using a credit card
- Set up a recurring gift or save your credit card or bank account information for future gifts through CCB
- Put cash or checks in the offering plate on Sunday morning, or bring them to church office.
- Mail checks to Carol Smith, Financial Administrator, Blacknall Presbyterian Church, 1902 Perry St, Durham, NC 27705.
- Set up automatic drafts from your bank account, which is at no cost to Blacknall. It should be free for you too, but check with your bank to be sure. View an example of how to set this up. You can also contact the church office for help.
- For instructions, contact Rick Every.
Carol Smith | Financial Administrator